Flash critiques and copyedits include in-line comments and suggestions using Word or Google Drive (your choice) and a one-page editorial letter with impressions (including what’s working!), suggestions, and recommendations for where to submit (if requested).
Benefits of Flash Critique + Copyedit:
- You’ll be one step closer to a polished manuscript that is ready to submit.
- Your story will be easier to read and understand.
- You’ll get structured feedback from a professional editor.
- Polished manuscripts are easier to place.
Flash Critique + Copyedit
Critique and copyedit of one flash piece (up to 1,000 words).
What happens next?
1. Once I receive notification of your purchase from PayPal, I’ll email you a contract.
Sometimes technology fails—if it has been 48 hours and you haven’t heard from me, please email me at lauralmcpherson[at]gmail[dot]com.
2. After I receive the signed contract, you can send me your flash piece!
When I send your contract, I will let you know the estimated turnaround time (typically 1 week).
Fun fact: 1% of my revenue is donated to the fight against climate change via next-generation carbon removal through Stripe Climate.
- Since your time is booked once payment is received, I am not able to offer refunds.
- This information will also be detailed in your contract.